The Human Neuroscience Platform (HNP) of Campus Biotech provides advanced equipment and technical support to read out signals from the human nervous system and perturb its circuits, as well as a set of tools to measure behavior in healthy volunteers or patients.
The HNP includes various resources with cutting edge technologies in the fields of neuroimaging, electroencephalography, psychophysiology, virtual reality, neuromodulation, robotic and also includes a clinical and sleep research unit.
The mission of the HNP is to provide an integrative framework which allows the neuroscience research community to better understand how the normal brain works but also how pathological brain dysregulates. Indeed, neurological and psychiatric disorders are a major public health issue, as they are difficult to treat and affect the daily life of patients and their families.
The Human Neuroscience Platform includes six facilities open to all neuroscience researchers:
- MRI facility (Manager, Roberto Martuzzi)
- EEG-BCI facility (Manager, Gwénaël Birot)
- Psychophysiology facility (Manager, Gwénaël Birot)
- Virtual Reality & Robotics facility (Manager ad interim, Anne-Dominique Lodeho)
- Clinical and Sleep Research Unit (Manager, Virginie Sterpernich)
- Neuromodulation facility (Manager, Olivier Reynaud)
- Methods and Data facility (Manager, Michael Dayan)
The coordinator of the Human Neuroscience Platform is Dr. Anne-Dominique Lodeho-Devauchelle (FCBG) and the scientific leadership of the platform is managed by two Faculty Advisors, Pr. Olaf Blanke (EPFL) and Pr. Patrik Vuilleumier (UNIGE).
If you need additional information, please contact: email@example.com