The Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering is seeking a talented and driven individual to join its growing international team of scientists, engineers and clinicians as a Software Engineer. The individual will work on the development of software for various medical / biotech applications in neuroradiology.
The Medical Image Processing Laboratory is looking for a Junior Engineer to join a team of experts for a fixed-term full-time position (2 years) in real-time EEG.
Description du poste
The successful candidate will be employed by EPFL. (S)he will support the acquisition and analysis of EEG data during a clinical study on chronic tinnitus sponsored by the Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering.
- Engineering background (MSc in computer science, neuroscience, or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB; python a plus
- Experience in EEG data acquisition and/or data analysis (e.g., EEGLab, MNE, Fieldtrip)
- High interest and motivation to learn real-time EEG acquisitions and EEG neurofeedback
- Good team player, with strong communication and interaction skills with study participants
- Interest in working to support a clinical study
- Fluency in both English and French
- Experience in real-time EEG and/or neurofeedback
- Experience with BCI2000 and/or BrainVision recorder software
- Previous experience with clinical trials
- Knowledge of good clinical practices (ICH GCP) / ISO 14155
Type of contract: Full-time (100%) employment contract with EPFL for a fixed-term period of 2 years
Starting date: February 2020
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than January 31, 2020.
GliaPharm, a Swiss biotech start-up company that develops glia-targeting small molecules for the treatment of neurological disorders, is seeking a laboratory technician to join its research and drug development activities in Geneva.
La Fondation Campus Biotech Geneva est à la recherche d’un(e) Réceptionniste-Assistant(e) administratif(ve) Fr/Ang, 50%.
La fondation Campus Biotech Geneva a la responsabilité de gérer les bâtiments occupés par l’EPFL et l’Université de Genève sur le site du Campus Biotech. Dans le cadre de son équipe technique, elle est à la recherche d’un handyman à plein temps.
Within the Simulation Neuroscience division we are looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher in Computational modelling of thalamo-cortical circuits (BBP)
Decoding imagined syllables for speech neuroprosthesis
Prof. Anne-Lise Giraud