The [BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference is Switzerland's main event in the area of Computational Biology and one of the major computational biology events in Europe. It unites scientists working in broad range of topics: from gene expression and evolutionary dynamics to human health, and features inspiring keynote lectures, presentations, workshops and tutorials.
[BC]2 will host six main sessions:
- Pathogens, immune systems and host-pathogen interactions
- Population genomics in human health
- Cancer biology and precision medicine
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision
- Spatiotemporal gene expression dynamics and single-cell approaches
- Evolutionary dynamics and ecology
Abstract submissions are opening in March 2021. More information about the scientific programme.